Considered West Michigan's only ALL INCLUSIVE provider of home based serves, Mercy Health VNS and Hospice Services continues its century long tradition of superior service.
As part of our Catholic foundation and healing Mission, we work to "..heal mind body and spirit, to improve the health of our communities, and to steward the resources entrusted to us."
Mercy Health VNS and Hospice Services consistently meets or exceed national benchmarks for quality care. We are affiliated with Mercy Health, and provide Home Care and Hospice services 24 hours a day seven days a week, with 24 hour on-call nurses to meet your needs whenever they may arise.
Mercy Health VNS and Hospice Services is a CHAP accredited, Medicare certified agency and our licensed staff consists of Registered Nurses, Physical, occupational, and speech Therapists, Social Workers and Home Health Aides. They deliver a wide range of health care services in a professional, compassionate manner.
Our goal is to work in collaboration with your physician to keep patients in their home, educate on disease process, and improve health status through individualized medical services.
Programs Mercy Health VNS and Hospice Services offers are:
- Hearts at Home (cardiac care, including congestive heart failure)
- Infusion nursing
- Beyond Balance (falls prevention program)
- Low Vision
- Wound Care and other treatments with certified wound nurses
- Comprehensive assessment and care plan development
- Patient and family education related to medical conditions, medications, treatments and chronic illnesses
- Partners in Care (palliative care for people with potentially life-limiting illnesses)
- Transitions in Care
- Vestibular therapists for inner ear and balance disturbances
Our clinicians help people just like you realize their hopes and dreams. It's important. It's what we do everyday.
Mercy Health VNS and Hospice888 TerraceMuskegon, MI 49440Phone:231-672-4663Fax: 231-672-4958